Also called "The White Dove of the Desert". The mission was founded in 1692 by Padre Eusebio Kino. Today's Mission was built between 1783-1797; it is the oldest European structure in Arizona. It is considered by many to be the finest example of Spanish mission architecture in the United States.
Canon EOS 7D, f/5 @ 35 mm, 1/80, ISO 1600, No Flash
© Mark Chinn